Have you been searching online for any of the following:
- How to pay for Facebook Ads in Nigeria
- How to pay for Instagram Ads in Nigeria
- Which ATM card work for Facebook Ads
- ATM cards to use for Facebook/Instagram Advertising
You’ve landed on the right page.
In this post, I will show you how to use UBA Africard and Wema Bank Dollar card to pay for your ads on facebook and instagram as a digital marketer in Nigeria. Read on!
With the help of “Facebook and Instagram Ads” you can easily advertise your products and services to your target audience. But you need to pay before your product can be advertised.
The payment system is quite easy, although facebook and instagram does not receive all cards for payment. But you can make this payment using UBA Africard or Wema Bank Dollar Card.
Nigerian Debits Cards You Can Use To Pay For Ads On Facebook
- UBA Africard
The UBA Africard is a prepaid visa card that is generally accepted worldwide for all online transactions (POS, sending, receiving and withdrawals processes).
- Wema Bank Dollar Card
Wema Bank Dollar Card is a Denominated MasterCard which is directly linked and provides instant access to funds in your dollar domiciliary account for international transactions.
Here Are The Steps To Pay For Facebook Ads
1. Click the top-left of Ads Manager.
2. Hover over All Tools and then select Billing.
3. Click Payment Settings.
4. Next to Amount Due, click Pay Now.
5. Enter the amount you want to pay.
6. Select the payment method that you want charged.
7. Click Pay Now.
8. Choose Online Banking and follow the instructions for verifying your account.
Instagram Ads Payment Methods
There are two ways in which you can make this payment.
One is with your linked account. If your instagram account is linked with your Facebook account, it’ll be easier. But if it’s not, you can still make the payment for your ads.
Let’s talk about how to use any of the two methods.
How To Pay For Instagram Ads Without A Linked Facebook Account/Page
1. On the Instagram app, find the post you want to turn into an ad and click “Promote”
Note: The promote option is only available to users with a business/professional account.
2. Choose your destination then click the arrow icon on the top-right side of your screen to proceed to the next step.
You can choose either of the following destinations:
- Your Instagram profile
- Your website (you must provide the link)
- Your Direct Messages (on Instagram)
3. Select a target audience (You can either target users who are similar to your followers or create your own audience).
4. Enter your payment method then click “Promote.” (When you click on the payment method, you input either your Wema Bank Dollar details or UBA Africard details, the both are acceptable)
How To Pay For The Instagram Ads With A Linked Facebook Account
When your Facebook Page is already connected to your Instagram Page. This way, both accounts are seen as a unit, they are seen as a business.
They use Instagram as another placement on Facebook, not a separate channel, because it allows them to scale their campaigns quickly by reaching more of the targeted audience.
So this is to say that if your instagram is linked to facebook, once you pay for ads on facebook it’ll appear on both platforms.
How to Check if Your Instagram Account Is Connected to Facebook
1. From your profile, tap the three-lined icon on the upper-right corner.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click on Payments.
4. Click on Promotion Payments.
5. Look for “Your Account.” (Under “Your Account,” you will either see a long string of numbers or a business name. If you see numbers, then your account is not connected to Facebook. If you see a business name, then it is connected).
This article reveals how you can pay for ads on facebook and instagram using UBA Africard or Wema Bank Dollar Card.
I hope you find this information useful.