Which face cleanser is best for acne? You asked.
This article features the top 10 best facial cleansers in Nigeria currently. They are the best dark spot removers you can find in the country presently.
Most of us are familiar with the embarrassment caused by the appearance of dark spots on the skin.
Although dark spots are harmless and hard to deal with, there are treatment methods available and one of them is the use of facial cleansers.
The Dilemma Called Dark Spots
Dark spots are unlike acne and pimples, they are flat dark coloured patches on the skin and they can be caused by a variety of factors:
- Wounds caused by burns, cuts, or insect bites.
- The use or application of certain medications.
- An irritating skin or hair care product.
- Hormonal changes.
Hyperpigmentation can fade naturally within the span of 3 months to 2 years. However, we can facilitate this process using the right skin products.
- Best skin care routines for dark skin
- How to get bigger boobs fast
- How to get bigger butts fast
- Best facial creams in Nigeria for pimples and acnes
- Ingredients for hair steaming in Nigeria
Best Facial Cleansers For Removing Dark Spots
Here is a list of fast-acting facial cleansers you can use to remove dark spots from your face:
1. Body Shop Tea Tree Cleanser
This product is widely loved and highly recommended.
It foams into clogged pores to eliminate impurities and excess oil, leaving your skin feeling supple. It is an excellent dark spot remover.
2. Clean And Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Cleanser
This is a favourite within the skincare community. It exfoliates and lights up your skin.
It contains caffeine, lemon, and papaya which are effective in brightening grimy areas.
3. La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Brightening Foaming Cream Cleanser
It is called the instant reviving facial cleanser. It removes impurities and brightens skin tone.
This cleanser is ideal for dull and uneven skin tones.
4. Eve Hansen Vit C cleanser
You have to love products with vitamin C. This product gently removes dead skin cells while hydrating skin and maintaining its moisture.
It helps alleviate sunspots and reduce breakouts and discoloration.
5. Instanatural Glycolic Acid Cleanser
It takes advantage of the exfoliating benefits of glycolic acid to soften and lighten the skin.
This cleanser helps reduce the appearance of pores, fine lines, signs of aging, and discoloration.
6. Body Merry Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser
The body merry cleanser gently cleanses and adds radiance to the skin.
It also alleviates clogged pores and removes dead skin, dirt, and oil build-up that can cause a dull-looking complexion.
7. Botanic Tree Glycolic Acid Face Wash
It penetrates deep into the skin to exfoliate and lighten, while dramatically reducing sun damage and improving skin texture.
It helps to fade dark specks, fine lines, acne scarring, and discoloration.
8. Tru Skin Vitamin C Daily Facial Cleanser
It provides gentle protection to promote a clearer and healthier skin tone, prevents breakouts, minimizes the appearance of sun damage and acne scars, and gives a radiant, healthy look and feel to the skin.
9. Pond’s White Beauty Face Wash
The pond’s cleanser washes away dead skin cells, dirt, and impurities to uncover your spot-less skin.
It is specifically formulated for the removal of dark blotches
How To Use Facial Cleansers
For facial cleansers to work on your skin, you need to apply them properly. Below is how to do that:
- Wet hands and face.
- Dispense a small amount of product into hands.
- Add water, work into lather, and massage on skin.
- Rinse off with warm water.
This is a resourceful compilation of the best facial cleansers in Nigeria that are dark spot removers.