This article features Globus Bank Salary and Branches in Nigeria. Read on!
Globus Bank Limited, is one of the latest banks authorized by the Central Bank of Nigeria. In this guide, you will learn about the bank’s salary structure and branches across the country.
The goal of the young financial institution is to be at the fore front leading in the aspect of digital banking in the country by using a stylish and up-to-date application of technology to present extraordinary value to its customers.
It also intent to structure the customer content in the financial industry by offering original products customized to its clients necessity and by giving exceeding consumer aid.
The dependable bodied governance makeup is anticipated to guarantee its fundamental rule of clarity, responsibility and determination are institutionalised end-to-end of Globus Bank. The financial institution would grade sustainability and module to be the first bank in the nation to position the application of green technology in its subdivision transaction dealings.
Management Of Globus Bank Limited
The Managing Director / CEO of the digital Bank has served as an Executive Director in two renowned financial institutions which are Zenith Bank and Access Bank. The bank has put in effort in it’s board of directors who are industry leaders with each having up to 20 years of experience in Trading operations, Business organization Strategy, Information, Technology, Executive Administration and Financial Relations.
With these Globus bank is spear headed by dependable individuals, by its visionary board and understanding business framework, the bank will set itself apart in the commercial enterprise through Creativity and present extraordinary work to its customers.
Globus Bank Salary Structure
Generally, a banker in Nigeria can earn nothing far from N50,000 to N2,000,000 depending on the position he/she work, the bank type and experience and expertise of the banker involved.
However, Globus bank are centered on changing the financial institutions and services by utilizing and enhancing technology and people to intercommunicate significant governance. With a prepared work force of experts with good vision towards the progress of the bank and also the enhancement of harmony to adjust business governance.
According to our research on Globus Bank Limited, the normal pay rate is as follows for several positions in the bank are;
- Globus Graduate Trainees: Earns within the span of N54,000 per month
- Globus Executive Trainees and experienced officers: Earns an average of N250, 000 per month
- Globus Bank managers: Earns around N700,000 to N800,000 depending on the location
- Globus Executive salaries is unconfirmed as of now.
Globus Bank Branches In Nigeria
Globus Bank Limited presently functions well in 16 physical and strategically placed areas in Nigeria with its corporate Head office located at 6, Adeyemo Alakija Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria and has a goal to conceal all major cities in the time achievable.
A strategically growth with the best in digital progression technology to facilitate the financial institution to greater spots justify the bank’s “Physical” plan of action.
Globus Limited looks forward to being the best businessperson of modern digital banking experience.
Globus Bank Limited aims to be Nigeria’s frontmost digital bank amongst others, rendering best-in-class solutions that are generally custom-made towards meeting client needs in a well-timed and economical way.
I hope you find this guide on Globus Bank Salary and Branches in Nigeria useful? Also read similar articles recommended for you below.
- 5 Things You Should Know About Lotus Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank account blocking code
- Sterling Bank Account Blocking Code
- Union Bank Account Blocking Code
- Keystone Bank Account Blocking Code
- First Bank Account Blocking Code: How To Block And Unblock Your First Bank Account and ATM Card
- Ecobank Account Blocking Code
- Fidelity Bank account blocking code
- Wema Bank Account Blocking Code
- Access Bank Account Blocking Code: How To Block And Unblock Your Access Bank Account and ATM Card
- Zenith Bank Account Blocking Code: How To Block and Unblock Zenith Bank Account and Debit Card
- UBA Account Blocking Code: How To Block and Unblock UBA Account and Debit Card
- Polaris Bank account blocking code: how to block and unblock Polaris Bank account
- Heritage Bank account blocking code
- GTBank account blocking code
- How to open a business or corporate bank account in Nigeria
- FCMB account blocking code